Office Administrator/Leasing Agent
The DMS Group is currently seeking an Office Administrator/Leasing Agent to join our team in Kingston. They will work under the direction of the Property Manager to assist with tenant relations and the leasing administration of a portfolio of properties for our client(s).
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to provide a description of those principal job elements. All job descriptions are subject to change.
As a member of the property management team, the key responsibilities of the Office Administrator/Leasing Agent include but are not limited to:
- Property management office administration, Lease administration
- Tenant file administration, tenant liaison
- Receive all residential leasing inquiries via email, telephone, or in-person while returning calls promptly and courteously
- Book and execute showings of units promptly within a schedule suitable for each prospect
- Other assignments within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job as reasonably requested from time to time by management.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to provide excellent customer service and effective information services to the public and staff;
- Good working knowledge and ability to use computer software, Microsoft Word and Excel; previous training and/or experience in-office procedures;
- Ability to assume responsibility, exercise initiative, and apply acquired organizational skills while working alone, with minimal supervision and/or as a team member;
- Ability to understand the importance of and maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act and Queens Landlord Contract Program is considered an asset.
- Valid Driver's License and access to a reliable vehicle. Willingness to travel to various properties.
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for an interview. Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada.
Please note: Successful candidates will be asked to provide proof of their Covid-19 vaccination status. Accommodation will be provided to candidates who are legally entitled to accommodation.
DMS is one of Canada's premiere real estate services companies managing a wide range of property types providing tenants and landlords with superior service and outstanding value. DMS was ranked Canada’s number 1 managing company in August 2020 by Canadian Apartment Magazine and is currently managing over 18 million square feet with a value of over $3.5B.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.