Property Administrator/Leasing Agent
DEL Management Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Property and Lease Administrator to join our team in Toronto. The Property and Lease Administrator works under the direction of the Property Manager. The Property and Lease Administrator is responsible for the leasing administration of a portfolio of properties for our client(s).
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to provide a description of those principal job elements. All job descriptions are subject to change.
As a member of the property management team, the key responsibilities of the Property and Lease Administratorinclude but are not limited to:
- Property management office administration
- Tenant relations/ customer service,
- Tenant file administration
- Lease administration, tenant liaison, maintenance management
- Office administration including extensive computer work, distributing correspondence to tenants, filing of finalized deals, answering phones, and other office duties as assigned.
- Receive all residential leasing inquires via email, telephone, or in-person while returning calls promptly and courteously
- Show suites, tour prospective tenants through the property and show suites that are available for rent
- Tenant Agreements - Complete rental applications with prospective tenants. Ensure applicants are befitting of company's standards and are compatible as neighbors to existing Tenants
- Other assignments within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job as reasonably requested from time to time by management
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in residential property management;
- Knowledge of RTA an asset;
- Ability to meet deadlines proficiently;
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills – MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Energetic leadership. Enjoys leading by example.
- Using a “can-do” attitude that will positively influence, motivate and energize the team.
- Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas with supportable results,
- Solid Analytical Strengths. Ability to apply logic and reasoning to effectively manage projects, analyze complex financial, legal, and contractual problems, and provide solutions or recommendations,
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded property management professional looking for a challenging opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for an interview. Candidates must live and be authorized to work in Canada.
Please note: Successful candidates will be asked to provide proof of their Covid-19 vaccination status. Accommodation will be provided to candidates who are legally entitled to accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.