We are currently seeking a Property Administrator to join our team in Hamilton. The Property Administrator works under the direction of the Property Manager to oversee the administrative and maintenance operations of a particular portfolio/developments. They would be responsible to meet all contractual obligations and deliverables as well as achieving or exceeding the company's and client's key performance indicator targets.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, or skills required or associated with the job. It is intended to provide a description of those principal job elements. All job descriptions are subject to change.
As a member of the property management team, the key responsibilities of the Property Administrator include but are not limited to:
- Property management office administration
- Vacancy and arrears management,
- Preparation of legal forms (N4, N5, etc)
- Tenant file administration,
- Lease administration, tenant liaison, maintenance management.
- Other assignments within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as reasonable requested from time to time by management.
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, the candidate must possess the following combination of education, experience and skills:
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in residential property management;
- Experience utilizing Yardi or similar financial software
- Knowledge of RTA an asset;
- Experience with leasing and leasing administration
- G license with access to a car/reliable means of transportation
- Ability to meet deadlines proficiently;
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills – MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong administrative experience in Residential Property Management.
- Energetic leadership. Enjoys leading by example. Using a "can-do" attitude that will positively influence, motivate and energize the team.
- Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas with supportable results,
- Solid Analytical Strengths. Ability to apply logic and reasoning to effective manage projects, analyze complex financial, legal and contractual problems and to provide solutions or recommendations,
Tentative Start date: as soon as possible.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded property management professional looking for a challenging opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for interview. Candidates must live and be authorized to work in Canada.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.