We've considered your student housing needs carefully. An attractive building is nice but you should settle for more. Campus Common is brand new. You'll find it modern and stylish, bright and airy, well built and well maintained-with reasonably priced optional amenities ranging from parking and storage to telephone, cable and high-speed Internet.
A Campus Common student apartment includes the latest fire safety features, and security is a priority. Access is restricted by electronic security cards. Security cameras and lighting are strategically located both inside the building and out. All apartment doors are made of steel and include bolt locks.
All the modcons
You shouldn't have to live in the stone ages just because you're a student. As well as a cool apartment, we offer all the modern conveniences to make life comfortable.
- High-speed internet, cable television and telephone connections (you are responsible for making the necessary arrangements with a provider and for the cost of the service(s) you require)
- Secure underground parking served by elevator directly to your floor. Cost from $150.00 + HST per month/space (Subject to availability)
- Secure resident bicycle parking and lock-up on the ground-floor and in the parking garage
- Dedicated visitor bicycle parking and lock-up
- Ground-floor laundry room equipped with the latest machines
- Ground-floor lounge/meeting room
- Storage lockers $25.00/month/locker + HST. (Subject to availability)
- Extensive landscaped garden and outdoor patio areas
- Dedicated loading dock serviced by elevator makes moving-in convenient
We've scouted it out. Close to your classes and libraries. Near all the places where you meet your friends. And not a million miles away from the big city's many attractions. In short, at the common center of student life.
Campus Common is centrally located, on the doorstep of Ryerson University and only a short walk from the University of Toronto, the Ontario College of Art and Design, and George Brown College.
The Eaton Center is around the corner. Grocery stores are nearby. And the entire neighbourhood is dotted with clubs and pubs, shops and restaurants, cinemas and galleries. No need to spend time and money taking the bus.