Contract position 6-8 months with the possibility of permanent employment.
DMS is one of Canada's premiere real estate services companies managing a wide range of property types providing tenants and landlords with superior service and outstanding value. DMS was ranked Canada's 2nd largest apartment manager in Canada in May 2018 by Canadian Apartment Magazine and is currently managing over 18 million square feet with a value of over $3.5B.
We are currently seeking to add a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Etobicoke. The Customer Service Representative works under the direction of the Property Manager to provide customer service support to all tenants regarding their purchase orders.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to provide a description of those principal job elements. All job descriptions are subject to change.
As a member of the property management team on site(s), the key responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative include but are not limited to:
- Follow-up with work orders in a timely manner
- Ensure all work-orders that are recorded, completed and closed have been done so to the satisfaction of the tenant and in a timely manner
- Complete tenant feedback surveys and reports
- Escalate any major tenant concerns or complaints in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, the candidate must possess the following combination of education, experience and skills:
- 6 months – 1 year in a Customer service environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong customer service orientation and delivery
- Ability to respond and express ideas clearly in written and oral communication
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded property management professional looking for an entry-level position in the Property Management industry. please forward your resume with the position you are applying for in the subject line: Customer Service Representative (C2524)
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for interview. Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.