Jr. Project Coordinator
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, Del Management Solutions Inc. is looking for a Jr. Project Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will possess above average communication skills and be able to liaise with all levels of management.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, or skills required or associated with the job. It is intended to provide a description of those principal job elements. All job descriptions are subject to change.
As a member of the project management team, the key responsibilities of the Jr. Project Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with management at all levels of the business, managing their expectations for project delivery, escalating project issues, risks, and recommendations to senior leadership as appropriate.
- Ensures that projects are well planned and organized, including business case development, impact assessment, communication plans, integrated project schedules and reports
- Participates in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resourcing, schedule and scope.
- Assist in the coordination of capital rehabilitation / building projects for both the commercial and residential portfolio – preparation and posting of tender packages, assistance with tender execution, oversight of work and liaison with key stakeholders
- Responsible for the creation of CCDC Contract Documents, Change Order Management, Capital Project Reports, Tracking and Site Reports
- Perform regular documented site reviews and maintain progress reports for distribution to affected stakeholders
- Other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time.
- 3 – 5 years in Procurement and Project Management experience a MUST.
- Site Management, Construction and Property Management background.
- Familiar with RTA, OBC and ESA.
- Detail oriented.
- Customer service oriented.
- Able to manage time effectively – deadline oriented a MUST.
- Expertise in MS Project software, MS Suite, Excel
- Exceptionally strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Travelling will be required within Central and Southern Ontario – reliable transportation, valid drivers license is a must.
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, and are looking for a challenging opportunity, please send your resume with the position you are applying for in the subject line: "Jr. Project Coordinator".
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for interview. Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada.
DMS is one of Canada's premiere real estate services companies managing a wide range of property types providing tenants and landlords with superior service and outstanding value. DMS was ranked Canada's 2nd largest apartment manager in Canada in May 2018 by Canadian Apartment Magazine and is currently managing over 18 million square feet with a value of over $3.5B.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.