Multi-Residential Property Coordinator/Assistant
We are currently seeking a Multi-Residential Marketing Coordinator / Assistant to join our team. The Property Coordinator is responsible for providing clerical support to our property managers and assists with leasing administration of a portfolio of residential properties for our clients.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to provide a description of those principal job elements. All job descriptions are subject to change.
As a member of the property management team, the key responsibilities of the Multi-Residential Marketing Coordinator / Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Provide clerical/administrative support to Property Managers
- Areas of responsibilities include drafting correspondences, answering phone calls, coordinating meetings, arranging travels
- Collect and prepare reports for clients
- Assist with virtual marketing initiatives
- Assist with creating marketing leads
- Ensure internal deliverables are tracked and distributed.
- Prepare tenders & contracts for building services
- Complete market rent surveys
- Maintain website for all properties
- Drafting of lease documents and associated attachments
- Assisting with the leasing and marketing of vacant space
- Filing of correspondence, lease documents, etc
- May require some travel
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, the candidate must possess the following combination of education, experience, and skills:
- Three (3) years of experience in Property Management and new construction.
- One – two (1-2) years of marketing experience in property management will be a plus.
- Internet Marketing and Sales experience.
- Ability to handle the coordination and set up of the virtual meetings.
- Using a "can-do" attitude that will positively influence, motivate, and energize the team.
- Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas with supportable results,
- Mandatory and extensive knowledge of RTA (Federal, former Provincial, and Co-ops),
- Ability to meet deadlines proficiently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills – MS Word, Excel, Power-point, Yardi, and Outlook.
- Valid driver license and willing to travel to properties within the portfolio if required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded property management professional looking for a challenging opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for an interview. Candidates must live and be authorized to work in Canada.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.