At all our sites we are taking precautionary measures to ensure all our tenants and site staff stay safe during this time. The following changes are taking place at each building to limit the spread:
- Amenities & Common Areas have been closed
- Laundry Rooms are still open, however have posters to remind users to take the appropriate cleaning measures for themselves and others
- Site office is locked and only accessible by employees – our team is there to help but will not be allowing any tenants into the office, it is recommended to call or email to get the help you need
- In unit maintenance work has been stopped for protection, and work will only be done if it is considered an emergency
- We will still be maintaining all building safety and security measures
- In person leasing/apartment viewing has been stopped
- Increased cleaning frequency in high traffic areas in the buildings
- GermGuard Treatment throughout the building to limit the spread of germs from commonly used surfaces
We've posted awareness posters all throughout our buildings to ensure all our residents are aware of the situation and what steps to take if they have any symptoms. DMS is working as a team to ensure we are taking all the appropriate measures.
We thank all our tenants for cooperating.
DMS Property Management